1. Cupcakes for Miss Elaine's baby shower. (Congratulations on your little Gray!)
2. A recent outfit. My style has gotten a lot more laid back since moving to LA. Lots of stripes and flats.
3. DIYed some tissue paper garlands, also for Elaine's baby shower. I used this tutorial!
4. Transferred to The Grove, which is an outdoor mall/tourist destination in West Hollywood. A little crazy, but I like it.
5. Ice cream from MILK. Best ice cream, ever. I highly recommend the Nutella ice cream.
It's been busy as usual.
- I spent the holidays with friends and family in good old Gilbert, AZ. I went back to my hometown feeling pretty ambivalent, and left feeling extremely sad. I had forgotten how nice it is to be in such close proximity to the people I love. (I do love LA, though.)
- I am now in my last quarter at FIDM, taking Applied Buying, Allocation, Entrepreneurship, Contemporary Business Strategies, and Promotion.
- I also intern for two companies and work at Madewell.
- Oh, I went to NYC for the National Retail Federation's annual conference. It was super interesting, and I got to see lots of CEOs speak from really great companies (Starbucks, The Container Store, Macy's, Whole Foods, Mango, Amazon, and so many more). I also got to see Donna Karan speak, and I almost met her... but I gave up after awkwardly waiting. She did smile at me and acknowledge my presence though, so that's cool, right? I also took some trips to Uniqlo and MUJI, my favorite stores when living in Japan.
- Amber and Steven visited a few weekends ago! BFFs forever.
- I've also been pinning lots of interiors on my Pinterest!
- And of course I must include my favorite items from Madewell: 1, 2, 3