Happy (almost) New Year from sunny Arizona.
2012 has been amazing. A couple highlights:
- Starting off the year in my favorite place of all time, Tokyo.
- Seeing my best friends get married to each other.
- Having Matt back home after being apart for 4 months.
- Being in Marie Claire magazine's street style section.
- Moving to Los Angeles and following my dream of going to FIDM.
- Working at Madewell and meeting tons of amazing people.
- Interning with Shabby Apple, Le Mode Accessories, and Rolling Greens throughout the year.
- Achieving my goals of getting straight A's while working and interning.
- The Spice Girls' reunion (I was really excited about that, okay?)
- Getting called as a Young Women's leader at church.
- Spending time with family in San Diego for my cousin's wedding.
- Having Thanksgiving dinner on the beach.
- Attending Sufjan Stevens' Christmas sing-a-long.
- The Nutcracker on Christmas Eve.
- Being home for the holidays.
Here are a few things I'm looking forward to in 2013:
- A new buying internship.
- A trip to NYC for the National Retail Federation Big Show.
- Graduation in March.
- Hopefully landing a full time job!
And some goals:
- Straight A's again.
- After graduation, begin reading books again.
- Eat healthier.
- Get organized!
Happy New Year everyone. Thank you for reading and being a part of my life.