Another weekend has come and gone. On Friday, I worked, then did homework. On Saturday, I worked, got hot chocolate with Matt, went to my favorite place (Trader Joe's!), and watched In the Mood for Love (Matt loves Wong Kar Wai films). Today, we went to church. I got called as a Young Women's advisor, which both scares and excites me. Wish me luck!
This week, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, of course. Can't wait to make some pie!
Now here are a few things I've been enjoying:
- The above painting is from this Flickr account that I just discovered. Love it all.
- This may be my favorite thing on the Internet right now.
- This Instagram feed is completely feeding my Target addiction.
- Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's: Favorite holiday treat, ever.
- CHRISTMAS MUSIC. It is time.
- The Beauty Department's YouTube videos are the best. This one taught me how to curl my hair. Must try this one for the holidays.
- Favorite items at Madewell currently: one, two, three.