Sunglasses: Anthro; Top: Japan;
Skirt: Japan; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Last Chance
Oh hey guys. Remember me? I dropped off the face of the planet for the past 2 weeks or so. Turns out being a full-time student with 3 (now 2) part-time jobs is kind of a doozy. Just a couple snippets of my life in the past few weeks:
- School has been crazy. Lots of midterms and group projects due at the same time. Who thought it was a good idea to do that?
- Madewell is awesome. I love all the bright colors and the wearability of it all. And have you guys seen the new Solange campaign? Can I be as cool as her someday?
- After 10 months of being a social media intern at Shabby Apple, I decided I had to let it go due to school and work. I completely loved it, and everyone was so wonderful to work with, so it was quite the difficult decision.
- I've been working on projects and assisting buying for Shop LeMode... You need to check it out if you like cute, affordable accessories. I don't know why I keep working places where I want to buy EVERYTHING.
- I had Saturday off so Matt and I went to the Farmer's Market. After that, Miss Elaine and I went shopping and then went to the beach with our husbands! Did you guys know our husbands are total dopplegangers...? It's a little creepy.
- Matt and I gave a talk at church last week... Nervewracking.
- I was giddy for about a week after the Spice Girls reunited for the Olympics Closing Ceremony. And then this gif cracked me up.
- I am eagerly awaiting this watch... It had me at the moving heart dial. (Confession: I have trouble reading watches without lines/numbers... yet I still ordered it...)
- I'm getting excited for THE HOLIDAYS! Yeah, it's only August... but we are so close.
That's all for now. Hope you have a happy Tuesday!