Skirt: c/o Tees by Tina; Shoes: Steve Madden via Last Chance (similar)
Oh, hi, church outfit. I've realized I'm the kind of girl that thinks pink and orange belong together. I think this may be the third time wearing this particular combination of colors on this blog... However, this is definitely the first time I break up the colors with a pop of bright turquoise. I'm really in love with this necklace and I want to wear it with all of my collared shirts. Oh, and like my skirt? Get this: It's one-size-fits-all. Really. If you are from a size 0-22, you would totally fit in this skirt. MAGIC, I say.
Here's what this weekend consisted of:
- Math homework and lots of reading. I party hard.
- Driving around and stumbling upon the LA temple.
- Going to an interview for a part-time sales associate job. I won't say where because I don't want to jinx myself. But I really hope I get it.
- Helping Adrianna out with Le Mode... because I'm totally interning for her. I'm really excited about this
- Sunday breakfast for lunch. YUM.
- I ate a peach and discovered that peach pits terrify me.
Someday, I'll have a really exciting LA life where I go to lots of events and eat at lots of hip places... Someday.
PS Don't forget - I'm giving away a $50 gift card to Shabby Apple!