Flower Pin: J.Crew; Shirt: Anthro; Skirt: Downeast Basics (similar);
Slip: c/o A Slip Shop; Shoes: Secondhand
Friday was my birthday! Which made this weekend my birthday weekend. So much goodness...
- Amber and Steven threw me a Birthday Eve party in which we ate Little Cesaer's Hot-N-Readys and played Clue. Then we talked about our feelings.
- Went to La Grande Orange with Matt and got my favorite breakfast - Mia's French Pancakes with Strawberries and Honey. YUM!
- Opened presents! Among the goodies are: Two Giada de Laurentiis cookbooks (she is my idol), a bunch of Trader Joe's dark chocolate bars with speculoos cookie spread, a mini muffin pan, and a dandelion bracelet! Oh, and Matt's mom found me a bunch of his schoolwork from when he was 7... too cute.
- Made Matt go shopping with me... I found THE CUTEST tankini at Old Navy on super sale. It's a yellow-green color with polka dots and bow details. Birthday magic.
- Went to Cheesecake Factory with my family. The Reese's cheesecake gets me every time.
It was a wonderful weekend and I'm happy to have spent so much time with Matt and our families. Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes!