(1) Me at Eaton Canyon a few weeks ago. Such a fun hike!
(2) My new beloved Billie Boots. I have these in black and had to get them in brown as well.They're a little pricey, but after going through pair after pair of low quality boots, I've found the investment is worth it.
(3) My friend Melissa and I made Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" Valentines for our office friends. (Please excuse the cheesy buying office humor.)
(4) Looking down. Stripes + boyfriend jeans.
(5) Griffith Observatory. Hi, smog.
(6) New Nikes - my first sneakers in ages. Love my Free Runs.
And now for some links I've loved:
- If you've somehow missed out on this adorable baby seeing rain for the first time, you need to watch it. STAT.
- I always feel giddy whenever Design Love Fest posts a new Dress Your Tech because it means my work computer can be pretty.
- Kind of fell in love with this necklace at Anthropologie last night.
- These Loeffler Randall new arrivals are beautiful. (Found on a new favorite blog!)
- Some really great budget style tips on WhoWhatWear. (Note to self: must own a steamer)
- These donut printables are, simply put, completely adorable.
- Loved these simplistic interiors on Design Sponge!
- Really excited about these new boxy tees at Madewell... I've become a tee fanatic these past couple of months. Tees are like the bread and butter to my wardrobe. Must get this one in black, white, and gray! Also, these sandals are the absolute perfect sandal for spring.
- In case you missed it, some of my favorite pins recently.
Have a great weekend!